If you have existed with a mass of small, tight curls and flyaways all your life, chances are, you have explored keratin hair treatments that guarantee to provide you with smooth and glossy hair. Or, maybe, you have seen your BFF achieve an entire hair transformation after undergoing keratin hair treatment and now you desire the same. Whatever the reason, a keratin treatment is, undoubtedly, the perfect solution to tame and de-frizz your dry and excessively spongelike hair. However, before you make the jump and sit on the salon chair for the hours-long process, let’s understand and tell you everything you need to know about this amazing remedy.
If you are excited about your first-time keratin hair treatment, it is only obvious that your mind is loaded with a million questions. What products are exerted in the treatment? How long or how many hours does it take and how long does it last? What to remember before getting the treatment and what to expect after? We have got you covered with all the responses!
Here is everything you require to know about keratin hair treatment, things to remember before having the treatment, and what the procedure will be like (so there are no surprises!). Let’s know more so you can book an appointment ASAP!
Keratin treatments perform by smoothening down the cells that overlie to form our hair tresses. The layers of cells, known as the hair cuticle, penetrate the protein keratin making the hair look shiny. They provide the hair with more firmness and adaptability and aid people who regularly heat style their hair. It also locks hair color and controls it from fading.
If getting the keratin treatment is possible for you, there are a few things you should remember before and after you get the treatment done so you can obtain its greatest benefits and make it last longer. The answer to making this treatment act lies in caring and making ready your hair before the treatment and proper care post-treatment.
You would be surprised by the fact that your hair, nails, and skin comprise the same substance. Yes, keratin which is a unique fibrous protein makes up a prime part of these. Keratin is a firm and durable organic material that is insoluble in water and can shape in various shapes without breaking. Your hair, when open to dust (environmental changes) and regular styling, drops its natural keratin. One of the facts is that dry, dull, weak, and falling hair is a sign of keratin degradation in your hair. Now when you know the vital of keratin, let’s make it more important with these Keratin Facts.
1. Keratin is a significant part of your hair which offers it a defensive layer from environmental factors.
2. Loss of this special protein; keratin from your hair will damage your hair and magnify its vulnerability to pollution, environmental variations, and harm caused by styling.
3. One of the keratin facts you weren’t known of is that heat styling, various products, and dyes cause our hair to lose its keratin. They wear out your hair follicles and make your hair rough and overworked.
4. Offering your hair with a sufficient supply of keratin can revive your hair to its original young-looking state, giving the nutrition for its nourishment.
5. You can enhance the protein intake in your diet to aid your body in generating Keratins to enhance your hair health. The advised protein intake is between 46 and 56 grams per day for adults. Consume more milk, butter, and yogurt to give your body more Vitamin A and D to get better hair health considerably.
6. Keratin dose to your hair returns its natural state and reinforces its structure immediately. Keratin is a natural material that makes your hair frizz-free and decreases damage curls from your hair. A keratin treatment straightens your hair and lessens the styling time by half.
7. One of the most significant Keratin Facts is that keratin is now available in markets as a salon treatment, in shampoos and conditioners, and other hair care products. But the fact that all keratin treatments hold additional chemicals that can be harmful to your hair simultaneously, cannot be neglected. But Cadiveu’s Brasil Cacau; a perfect solution in hair smoothing has a chemical-free treat for hair lovers.
Brasil Cacau’s is a gift for your hair without any added chemicals owns natural ingredients and innovative green technologies so you can achieve the hair you have always desired. Whether you have fine, short hair or long tight curls, or anything in between, Cadiveu Professional has got the right product for you. Brasil Cacau Extreme Repair Shampoo is ideal for damaged hair. It gently cleanses, moisturizes, and repairs radiance to the hair. After getting a keratin treatment use Brasil Cacau Extreme Repair Conditioner to increase your treatment’s lasting time and enjoy the after-effects of your keratin treatment.
Use the Brasil Cacau’s Shampoo and Conditioner which are sulfate-free products to protect your hair for a longer period. Use the Brasil Cacau Extreme Repair Hair Mask after shampooing your hair. The cationic peptides form a protective shield around the hair fiber, increasing the strength, flexibility, conditioning, and shine of the hair and creating a defensive shield over each strand, giving a soft smooth finish.
The treatments will amazingly improve the texture of your hair by removing dryness, giving shine, and improving the texture of curls. Also, because of keratin's potential to make your hair cuticles softer, it will take less time to dry your hair, which will aid prevent heat damage and breakage.
The smoothing effects will last for months, but, you'll need to follow your stylist's aftercare instructions. They may suggest special shampoos that will improve the results of your treatments, and may also tell you that keratin procedures are risk-free for hair that has been chemically treated by hair dyes. Use sodium and sulfate-free shampoos and conditioner; specifically, formulas that are specially developed for keratin aftercare. Among one of its great assert to renown is its potential to effectively moisturize the hair, which comes from its powerful blend of proteins, healthy fats (omega 3, 6, and 9), and a broad variety of vitamins, such as A, B complex, C, and E. These essential nutrients perform together to help heal, hydrate, stabilize, and repair dry hair so that it appears softer and glossier. Açaí’s surpassing antioxidant content and rich levels of amino acids also make it outstanding at shielding against environmental aggressors and inflammation, while also reinforcing the hair’s structure so that it can grow long and strong. If you want more luxurious results for your frizzy hair, acai oil, with a rich combination of nutrients, is a lightweight hair serum that leaves your hair healthier and stronger.